04-25-2011 10:24 AM
I have tried downloading the driver for HP PSC 1317 for my laptop which runs on windows 7 however the driver will not download and i have been through all the step on the trouble shooting. The process gets to "extracting" and then issues a runtime error! saying "program:c:user/... This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way. please contact application support team for more information."
I have tried to do windows update - this finds the update but it fails to update giving error Code 800F7363.
Please could someone help me it is getting frustrating that i cannot use my printer.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)