01-16-2010 08:22 AM
Having had a mac for 9 years I have now purchased a new PC which has windows 7 on it. As such the install disk only goes up to Vista.
Can I install this printer or am I now stuck with having to buy a new one?
01-16-2010 02:50 PM
Download and install THIS driver.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)