10-16-2012 12:03 AM
HP has published a document on how to setp the printer via BlueTooth for Windows and Mac.
Hope it will guide you in for software installation
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
12-14-2013 04:36 PM
I have the OJ 150 model, brand new. It works with a USB connection. Not bluetooth. I followed the online instructions as best I could. My Mac shows the 150 in the menu under the Bluetooth icon. I cannot add the 150 in bluetooth mode to my Printer and Faxes in System Preferences.
My Magic Mouse bluetooth device is working fine.
Can you help?
12-17-2013 12:17 PM
I would try to power cycle everything. The computer and printer.
I have included a document for setting up the Bluetooth.
You can check this document out for not being able to print through the Bluetooth.
Hope this helps.
12-17-2013 03:25 PM
Thank you for your reply. I was able to get the bluetooth set up by doing a search for the printer in one of the set up menus (I don't remember which one). The instructions told be to select from an already populated list but my printer was not there. The search found it, and when selected the planets aligned and all is prepared for the forthcoming winter solstice.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)