Question

Master's Graduate
prabaa
Message 1 of 4 (736 Views)

Installing and Printing with a Bluetooth for Officejet 150 and 100 mobile printer

Hi All,

HP has published a document on how to setp the printer via BlueTooth for Windows and Mac.

Hope it will guide you in for software installation

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c03137985#N2171

Happy Printing

Click on the "Thumbs up"button on the left to say "Thanks"

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)

Honor Student
idahobob
Message 2 of 4 (526 Views)

Re: Installing and Printing with a Bluetooth for Officejet 150 and 100 mobile printer

I have the OJ 150 model, brand new.  It works with a USB connection.  Not bluetooth.  I followed the online instructions as best I could.  My Mac shows the 150 in the menu under the Bluetooth icon.  I cannot add the 150 in bluetooth mode to my Printer and Faxes in System Preferences.

My Magic Mouse bluetooth device is working fine.

Can you help?

Thank you.

Idahobob

HP Support Agent
Gemini02
Message 3 of 4 (506 Views)

Re: Installing and Printing with a Bluetooth for Officejet 150 and 100 mobile printer

Hii dahobob

I would try to power cycle everything. The computer and printer.

I have included a document for setting up the Bluetooth.

You can check this document out for not being able to print through the Bluetooth.

Hope this helps.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Gemini02
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
idahobob
Message 4 of 4 (501 Views)

Thank you for your reply.  I was able to get the bluetooth set up by doing a search for the printer in one of the set up menus  (I don't remember which one).  The instructions told be to select from an already populated list but my printer was not there.  The search found it, and when selected the planets aligned and all is prepared for the forthcoming winter solstice.

Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation