Installing software for C6280 without the cd? (1105 Views)
Honor Student
SparrowLady
Message 1 of 3 (1,105 Views)

Installing software for C6280 without the cd?

my disc drive does not work for my laptop (my only computer) i bought the hp photosmart c6280 and can not download the software for it to my laptop. i bought an external drive and hooked it into my usb port but it wouldn't recognize it either. was told that i can download the software for it straight from this website but i can not find what i need to do it. seriously aggrivated and in need of help! have to print out paper for school by monday! please! please! please! tell me what to do! thank you to anyone who responds in advance : )
Student
grubink
Message 2 of 3 (326 Views)

Re: Installing software for C6280 without the cd?

I have a cd for installation of a HP 6280 printer to my HP computer.  Won't work and I can't figure out how to turn off Norton anti-virus during installation.  Help!

Provost
CherylG
Message 3 of 3 (323 Views)

Re: Installing software for C6280 without the cd?

Right click the Norton icon (in system tray near time) and choose Disable Anti-virus.You can also disable the Firewall there.

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button on the left is a way to say Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation