04-07-2013 03:59 PM
Been trying to hook my Deskjet 5150 to a new computer running Windows 8 and cannot get drivers to load from the HP website. Computer seems to "see" the printere but will not print, citing lack of Windows 8 drivers. Please help.
04-07-2013 05:31 PM
Unfortunately no BUT please use instructions from the following link to find a suitable work around:
Probably it's time to buy a new printer.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)