03-09-2009 05:45 PM
I have a user running XP Pro 64-bit and they want to print to our HP LaserJet 2420DN.
I dowloaded the correct drivers but I always get the following message:
"the specified location does not contain the driver HP LaserJet 2420 PCL 5E for the requested processor architecture"
I've tried this with PCL 5e, PCL6, Postscript and I get the same error for each one. I even tried to load this driver on our print server and still get the same error message. Seems like the driver is incorrect. A
Anyone know of a work around?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)