11-25-2009 04:26 AM
04-21-2010 01:09 AM
Please check the following and see if it solves your problem:
- First make sure you're using the device on an analog line, as this product is designed specifically for use with traditional analog phone services.
- Is the printer connected to an extension phone port? If so, try connecting to a direct port.
- Are you connecting a downstream phone to the printer? If so, try disconnecting the downstream phone and then re-send fax.
- Try using another phone cable or phone line.
- Try sending fax to another fax number. Do you have problem sending fax to more than one number?
- Try restoring to factory defaults.
- Have you correctly set the Country at first power on?
- Update the latest firmware from www.hp.com.
- You can also find more troubleshooting tips from "Solve fax problem" chapter in the User Guide.
I am an employee of HP, but I only speak for myself not for the company.