Question

Student
Inderpal
Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw color mfp - printer driver installation error

I had perfectly working LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw color mfp over wireless network. One day it got disconnected from wireless network. It detects network but does not accept wireless network passoword. After trying power down printer, wireless modem, computer, I am trying to re-install driver but keep getting Error that tells me to retstart computer and re-try. I can not install driver downloaded from HP site after multiple attempts. Computer has Windows7 64 bit.

Tried deleting 'temp' folder - disabling firewalls - not sure what to do.

Please guide.

HP Support Agent
Gemini02
Message 2 of 2 (126 Views)

Re: LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw color mfp - printer driver installation error

Hi Inderpal,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!

I understand the printer isn't accepting the network password.

I will be happy to help you.

Double check the network password.

On the computer, click on the wireless icon down at the bottom right corner by the clock.

Right click on your network name, left click properties, click to show password.

If the password is correct then you will have to reset the printer to see if it will resolve this issue.

Please check your private messages and let me know if the steps provided resolves

your issue. In the forum beside your handle name just click on the envelope to view it.

Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
Have a nice day!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Gemini02
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation