02-02-2010 11:40 AM
Just installed the HP drivers for my Laserjet 1120 MFP as downloaded here:
I have noticed though, that this driver doesn't seem to work as expected. I think there's a bug or something? It prints entirely different from when I had the printer installed on the SAME computer, running Windows XP SP3. Is this a known error with Windows 7? Or a driver that is some kind of 'universal' or generic driver that wasn't as customized/mature as the XP one?
I've also lost my HP full install CD, do we have a place online where we can download the whole HP Printer suite? I've lost the scan functions and other assortment of tools.
02-08-2010 10:10 PM - edited 02-08-2010 10:14 PM
Download the XP drivers from here: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategor
You will get exactly the same functionality that you had in Windows XP.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation