01-28-2009 09:26 PM
I have a Laserjet 4 Plus with the Duplex option. I can print using Duplex with the regular letter-size tray. But if I want to print Duplex on Legal-size paper using the manual feeder, I can't - these options aren't compatible. What to do? Is there a driver update I need to install? Do I need to buy a legal-size tray? Please advise.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)