04-12-2012 09:15 PM
My date & time are off on my Officejet 8600 Plus (connected to a home network with ePrint enabled) and when I attempt to change the date & time I receive a message that says "The feature has been locked by my system administrator or the person who set up the printer". Never set security up on this printer (that I know of) so not sure how to clear this out and make changes? Help!
04-18-2012 01:13 PM
Try accessing the printer's EWS (Embedded Web Server) by entering the printer's IP address on a web browser. Click the Settings tab and then change the Time settings. Click Apply after you changed the time and then check your printer's LCD for verification.
Click the white Kudos star to say thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)