02-20-2010 01:10 PM
I currently have a Microsoft Windows XP SP2 with the HP PSC 1510 All-In-One printer which works fine, but I am ready to upgrade to Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit, but I have lost the installation disk
I'm wondering if there is somewhere I can download the installation drivers, meaning so I can print again?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)