Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Windows 7 operating system.

Anythin on my screeb that to make larger print.

HP Recommended

I would like to enlarge the font on my printer

HP Recommended

print from printer is now so small that I have a hard time reading it. how can I make it larger?

HP Recommended

Hi augiex1,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.  I gather that you would like to learn how to make the font larger for your printed documents.

The font size is determined by the program that created the document.  The easiest way to change the font size is to modify it in the program that created the document. 

If you continue to have an issue, please let me know and please include the following information in your next post:

1. What make/model/product number of HP printer do you have? How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
  2. How is the printer connected (USB  cable, ethernet, or wireless)?
  3. What operating system are you using on your computer? whatsmyos.com
  4. What program are you trying to print from? If you are printing from Internet Explorer, did you try the Small Text document that @garytech1 provided in the Solution Provided post?
  5. Do you have the same result when trying to print from another program?
  6. If this is a new issue, have you recently done any updates to your operating system or the program that you are printing from?

Thank you.

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

i followed the instructions in the post and still prints so tiny i need magnifying glass to see it

HP Recommended

Hi @bcfrmkc

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.  I gather that you would like to learn how to make the font larger for your printed documents.

The font size is determined by the program that created the document.  The easiest way to change the font size is to modify it in the program that created the document. 

If you continue to have an issue, please let me know and please include the following information in your next post:

1. What make/model/product number of HP printer do you have?  How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
  2. How is the printer connected (USB  cable, ethernet, or wireless)?  Please note that not all HP printers support all methods of connectivity. 
  3. What operating system are you using on your computer?  whatsmyos.com
  4. What program are you trying to print from? If you are printing from Internet Explorer, did you try the Small Text document that @garytech1 provided in the Solution Provided post?
  5. Do you have the same result when trying to print from another program?
  6. If this is a new issue, have you recently done any updates to your operating system or the program that you are printing from?

Thank you.

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

@BOBBITT wrote:

How do I set my printer for a larger font, as a standard. My new system prints so small I can barely read things. On some prints it will let me adjust print size, but I want to set the printer to print larger on everything.

HP Recommended

How do I englarge my printer font

HP Recommended

When I print copies from my Hp Touchsmart 520 PC to my HP 4620 OfficeJet, the letters come out to small, to read. How can I enlarge the letters on my copies?

HP Recommended
I need to make prints bigger', please help
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.