Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi Ossy5657,

I understand you have a Photosmart C4480 printer and are having issues enlarging the font. I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue, but will certainly do my best to help!

I just have a few questions for you to help better.

What are you trying to print?

What operating system do you have? (Click here if you're not sure)

Did you try garytech1's post from earlier in this thread?

Please let me know this information and I will do my best to help you!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

How do i make the print larger on my HP Disk Jet 1000 Printer?

HP Recommended

Hi Irv_L,

If you are using Internet Explorer you can try garytech1's post from earlier in this thread. If however, you are using AOL you can following these instructions from this post, 'how do i make the text larger'.

As you can see modifying the text size is going to depend on the program you are using. If you are not using Internet Explore or AOL, can you please post back with more detail. What program are you using and what Operating system do you have? (Click here if you're not sure).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

I need instructions for windows8 how to make my print bigger when on my printer

HP Recommended

Hi Ldok919,

I understand that you are having an issue with small print for Windows 8. Could you tell me if this happens for all programs you are printing from or just from web pages?

If it is just web pages then garytech1's solution link will guide you through how to fix this issue.

Thank you,

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

how do i make my font size larger on my hp 3050 printer

HP Recommended
Since I've updated to Windows 8.1 I now have the option to print size when I print something. This is a change from the Windows 8.
HP Recommended

@BOBBITT wrote:

How do I set my printer for a larger font, as a standard. My new system prints so small I can barely read things. On some prints it will let me adjust print size, but I want to set the printer to print larger on everything.

HP Recommended

@BOBBITT wrote:

How do I set my printer for a larger font, as a standard. My new system prints so small I can barely read things. On some prints it will let me adjust print size, but I want to set the printer to print larger on everything.

HP Recommended

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.