01-25-2010 06:14 PM
I have misplaced my install disk for HP Deskjet F4180. What can I do?
Solved! View Solution.
01-27-2010 06:33 AM
No real problem. Basically, go to HP support site and download the right drivers. Chances are by the time you get the printer an update or updates have already been made, if you buy in a store.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)