07-17-2010 11:25 AM
HP Deskjet F4180 AIO with USB connection to desktop, Vista Home Premium, 3 yrs old. Multiple printer drivers keep installing over and over. Delete all but one and printer keeps working. Then upon return a couple of hours later, more drivers are installed -- over and over. Downloaded latest software/driver and reinstalled; also tried different USB cables. HELP!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)