02-21-2010 03:52 PM
I have a Sony Vaio running windows 7 64bit with norton 360 and i have continually installed and uninstalled the drivers and it will print fine but the when i want to scan the lights just flash and won't scan i need this to send document via email. Also I have tried to run this through Hp solutions centre and this also doesn't work it won't even let me open Hp solutions centre.
Any ideas this is really important I get this working urgently any ideas.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)