02-01-2012 05:58 PM
After a computer crash, our HP warranty ran out and customer service tech dept couldnt finish helping us get it back up and running unless we paid $, so we had to do it ourselves. Everything is fine except when we try to reinstall our HP deskjet F4400 printer, we get a message that the operating system doesn't recognize the printer, or the printer doesn't recognize the OS?? (cant remember, been awhile). Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer. What should we do to resolve this? Any help would be much appreciated
02-06-2012 07:41 AM
Download and install the Full feature software and driver from the link below.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation