06-02-2011 05:06 AM
My HP Photosmart 2610 prints unevenly. I've tried all the diagnostic solutions given in the troubleshooting suggestions, such as cleaning and aligning the cartridges, but the black ink is still uneven throughout a letter, and printed straight lines are not straight. I've tried using new cartridges, with no difference. When I print out after a realignment, it looks fine. I don't know what else to do!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)