09-02-2012 11:49 AM - last edited on 09-02-2012 07:02 PM by MrMatthew
My MacBook Air doesn't connect with my new HP Officejet 6500A.
I have successfully registered with ePrint, but can't do a simple print at home as I can't get my MacBook Air (OS X) to find the printer.
Product Number: CN557A
Serial number: [Personal Information Removed]
FPU Number: N557-64001
09-07-2012 04:31 PM
Could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? Which version of osx are we using?
09-08-2012 01:45 AM
Many thanks for getting back to me. My MacBook uses Mac OS X Version 10.7.4
It works beautifully with the printer when I use a connector wire.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)