07-09-2012 02:06 PM
My Windows 7 Laptop fails to load the HP PSC 750xi Driver when I plug in the USB cable. I have tried running the utility but when it looks for the printer and I plug in the USB cable it circumvents the utility and Windows 7 fails to load the driver. How do I manually force the driver to install so that I can use my HP PSC 750xi all in one printer?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)