05-31-2011 08:42 PM
My printer will not print, not even a test page.
1. I performed a power recycle on the printer.
2. Held the go button down for > than 5 seconds....
3. Tried to do a test print..
4. Bought a new toner, installed it...
With all of this, there is no progress. The error triangle icon alert still blinks, and my computers screen is not indicating any error, other than a print is in qeue....Greatly appreciated....
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation