Question
Honor Student
Message 1 of 6 (586 Views)
Accepted Solution

My printer says that one or more ink cartridge is missing or damaged when i just installed new ones

Why does my printer say one or more of the ink cartridges are missing or damaged when i just installed new one according to the instructions?

Accepted Solution

Re: My printer says that one or more ink cartridge is missing or damaged when i just installed new o

Sorry that you are having a problem with the new ink cartridges. 

You may have to clean the print head. It may cannot read the cartridges correctly. 

What type of printer do you have?

View solution in context
Regents Professor
Message 2 of 6 (568 Views)

Re: My printer says that one or more ink cartridge is missing or damaged when i just installed new o

Sorry that you are having a problem with the new ink cartridges. 

You may have to clean the print head. It may cannot read the cartridges correctly. 

What type of printer do you have?

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 6 (555 Views)

Thanks, I cleaned the print head, installed the cartridges and it works fine.  I don't know where the kudos star is but the solution was accepted. 

Regents Professor
Message 4 of 6 (535 Views)

Glad to see everything is working great for you.

The KUDOS star if the PURPLE start to the LEFT <----.

If you run into anymore problems, feel free to ask.

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Honor Student
Message 5 of 6 (525 Views)

Accepted as solution

Student
Message 6 of 6 (386 Views)

My M127fw HP printer says install a cartridge when I have installed one already.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation