Question

Honor Student
lane123
Message 1 of 6 (459 Views)
Accepted Solution

My printer says that one or more ink cartridge is missing or damaged when i just installed new ones

Why does my printer say one or more of the ink cartridges are missing or damaged when i just installed new one according to the instructions?

Regents Professor
Rudy1906
Message 2 of 6 (441 Views)

Re: My printer says that one or more ink cartridge is missing or damaged when i just installed new o

Sorry that you are having a problem with the new ink cartridges. 

You may have to clean the print head. It may cannot read the cartridges correctly. 

What type of printer do you have?

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Honor Student
lane123
Message 3 of 6 (428 Views)

Re: My printer says that one or more ink cartridge is missing or damaged when i just installed new o

Thanks, I cleaned the print head, installed the cartridges and it works fine.  I don't know where the kudos star is but the solution was accepted. 

Regents Professor
Rudy1906
Message 4 of 6 (408 Views)

Glad to see everything is working great for you.

The KUDOS star if the PURPLE start to the LEFT <----.

If you run into anymore problems, feel free to ask.

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Honor Student
lane123
Message 5 of 6 (398 Views)

Accepted as solution

Student
rfhp
Message 6 of 6 (259 Views)

My M127fw HP printer says install a cartridge when I have installed one already.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation