03-20-2014 06:01 PM
We have Surface with Windows 8. How can we get connected to an HP psc 1350 all-in-one printer? Is it possible? Thx.
03-24-2014 09:33 AM
I have done some research, it looks like the PSC 1350 might work with your Surface. Here is what I found; Compatibility .
If you do not have Windows RT, take a look at the following 2 links. You should find at least one of them helpful.
I hope this helps.
Please click the Thumbs Up below to show you like my post or to say thanks, doing so helps brighten my day!
- I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation