03-20-2014 06:01 PM
We have Surface with Windows 8. How can we get connected to an HP psc 1350 all-in-one printer? Is it possible? Thx.
03-24-2014 09:33 AM
I have done some research, it looks like the PSC 1350 might work with your Surface. Here is what I found; Compatibility .
If you do not have Windows RT, take a look at the following 2 links. You should find at least one of them helpful.
I hope this helps.
Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Sunshyn2005 - I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)