06-15-2014 10:02 AM
HP quit jerking me.
Again I am trying an avenue to obtain a replacement installation disk. The one that came with my new printer is blank. This started a case number of 4728448887. Which took a threat of return to store as defect to get. No installtion has been received. My return to store period has past. Now one day after I am notified that this is resolved. It will not be resolved until I have a replacement disk. As a consumer I now see HP as cheap, unsupportive, inconsiderate, LIARS. You have lost my support in any future HP purchases. Myreview is posted as such.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation