Anonymousse
Message 1 of 4 (439 Views)

Nvm

[ Edited ]

PhD Student
Praveen_David
Message 2 of 4 (384 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center Problem????

How is the printer connected to the computer. Is it USB or Wireless? If USB, disconnect the cable from the printer end and computer end.

close HP Solution center if it is open like the message below. Make sure that HP Digital Imaging icon in running in the system tray where you see the system clock. If not running then open C:/Program Files/HP/Digital Imaging/bin folder. Double click the file hpqtra08.exe and wait for 2 min. Once the icon appears in system tray then,

Click on Start ==> All Programs ==> HP ==> <Printer name>==>Add a Device.

Proceed with the on-screen instructions and complete the installation. If any error appears just let the installation complete the process.

Then click on Start ==> Run ==> type services.msc and click OK

Look for the entry HP CUE Device Discovery. Double click this one and change the startup type to MANUAL. Click Apply and click OK

Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Student
Teaman-3
Message 3 of 4 (366 Views)

I have the same problem : C4450.  Happened after re-installing XP. Suspect incompatibility issue vis Windows/HP software.  Doubt if it's fixable as HP surely aren't providing any solutions.  Last time I buy an HP.

PhD Student
Praveen_David
Message 4 of 4 (351 Views)

Hi,

Take a look at the solution given by me in the below link. I suggest you to read the posts by for the resolution in case if you face any problem

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-networking-and-wireless/quot-HP-Solution-Center-cannot-run-beca...

Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation