01-11-2011 02:42 PM
I have an HP OfficeJet 6310 that I am trying to install on a computer operating on Windows 7 64-bit. Using the Add A Printer feature, I am able to add the printer but it will only print - it will not scan. When attempting to scan from the all-in-one, I get a message that says "No Scan Options." I visited the HP website & downloaded the driver but when attempting to install the driver, I receive a message that says it did not fully install. I am trying to install the printer via a wired USB connection but during the driver installation, when told to plug in the USB cable the driver does not recognize that the cable has been plugged in. When using the driver downloaded from the HP website, I cannot install the printer to print or scan. I am a bit confused because the all-in-one worked perfectly on both XP and Vista. Please help.
01-11-2011 03:23 PM
Hello. Please try the solution given on the following HP.com URL: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
05-21-2013 10:30 AM
10-11-2013 07:25 AM
I would like to help you with your installation problem. Here is a document for Installing the Printer Software in Windows 7 for a Wired (Ethernet) Network Connection and on for Installing the Printer Software in Windows 7 for a USB Cable Connection.
Let me know if these worked or if you need further assistance.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)