12-28-2012 01:12 PM
I just got a brand new printer for work, but I cannot seem to load the ink. The cartridge will not move over far enough to load the ink cartridges. I have tried restarting the printer to no avail. Any suggestions?
This question was solved. View Solution.
01-08-2013 10:14 AM
The carriage may be blocked by something or even locked in, and needs adjusting. Hopefully this link helps. Let me know what happens.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)