11-18-2009 08:00 AM
When installing printer (using usb cable) W7 does not find the drivers (although installation cd is insert into computer).
Also show a message saying that you must log as an administrator. I logged as the computer administrator.
11-18-2009 08:21 AM
why dont u try installing using the cd itself( don connect printer until prompted)
run th cd in my computer and try initialising the installaion
connect the printer do to device manager (start - search - device manager)
in device manager u may have the printer listed with yellow exclamation any where in list - right click and select update driver and in the wizard select advanced options and browse through the cd and click on next it should work
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)