05-02-2012 02:34 PM
I have a Officejet 4500 and i have lost my install disk, i down loaded the drivers from the website but the scan function will not work, is there a different driver that i need to download to make it work. Im not sure if its because i have XP on my computer.
05-04-2012 12:32 PM
Download the driver from the link below and let me know if you continue to have problems. Don't forget to uninstall the current driver/software. Do you receive any errors when you try to scan?
You may also want to try scanning without Solution Center in the mean time if you need to scan.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)