Question

Top Student
pokemahon
Message 1 of 4 (272 Views)

Officejet 5600 All-in-One install software

When I try to download the install software at a HP web site I enter the name of the printer, HP Officejet 5600, and I am offered install software for the 5605.  I have tried a few times with no success and  realizing an early sign of diminished capacity is to keep doing the same thing expecting different results I quit and came here.

How do I find/download the install software for the Officejet 5600 All-in-One?  Will the 5605 software work?

Patrick (AKA Pokemahon)

HP Support Agent
HevnLgh
Message 2 of 4 (214 Views)

Re: Officejet 5600 All-in-One install software

[ Edited ]

Hello pokemahon,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! :smileyhappy: I understand you are interested in downloading the software and drivers for your HP Officejet 5605 printer. Just for future reference the 5600 is the series of printer, there are actually 4 different series of the 5600, your 5605 being one of them. Please take a look here to find our your Exact model of HP Printer.

I suggest running the HP Printer Install Wizard- It was created to help Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 users download and install the latest and most appropriate HP software solution for their HP Printer.

If you prefer the software and drivers download link, please let me know your current Operating system? So I can get you the proper information.

Thanks,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HevnlghHelP
I work on behalf of HP
Student
Doode
Message 3 of 4 (173 Views)

I upgraded from Win 8 to 8.1 and have to reinstall the printer software. I used the HP Printer Install Wizard but due to bad internet connection I can't complete the download.

Is there a direct link to download from that supports "Resume" when internet connection fails?

HP Support Agent
HevnLgh
Message 4 of 4 (171 Views)

Hi Doode,

Hi there, are you also using the Officejet 5610 printer? Please click on the link below, for the downloadable software and driver package:

HP Deskjet and Officejet Full Feature Software and Drivers

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HevnlghHelP
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation