03-02-2010 12:32 PM
The printer driver/software is not yet available on the HP website. Need the scan feature. Will it ever be available and if so when? If not, does the driver for Vista work?
03-02-2010 06:23 PM
for windows 7, it does not have any drivers yet.. no news for any available drivers yet.. but you can still use the scanning with your printer using a 3rd party software like Microsoft Paint or any other scanning software.. it would still work.. and for windows vista you can download the printing and scanning software over the net..
06-30-2010 04:48 AM
I have been using my 6210 All-in-one with XP for several years.
I understand that there are no fully compatible drivers for Officejet 6210All-in-One" in "Windows 7". I have Win 7 professional and xp mode. Can the HP Director be fully installed and operate in "XP Mode" of Office 7?
06-30-2010 04:55 AM
Good question. I'm not sure of HP themselves have tested their older range of printers on Win XP Mode for full compatibility. I've never tried it personally myself too, though I have used Win XP Mode on my Win 7 PC. You could give it a try and see what happens. If possible, I'll try to install one myself and see what the outcome is. This may take time though, so don't wait up.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
10-08-2010 08:06 AM
Try scanning using Paint application.
1. Click Windows/start icon
2. Click All Programs.
3. Click Accessories.
4. Click Paint.
5. Click File and then click From Scanner or Camera.
6. Click Scan
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)