08-24-2009 08:30 AM
I have an Officejet 7130 connected to the network via an internal jetdirect card. It also has the duplexer installed for unattended 2-sided printing.
This setup worked fine with my old computer running XP, but it doesn't seem to work in Vista. Is it possible to set this up correctly?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation