09-28-2010 12:41 PM
I followed all instructions in the help FAQs to clean the connectors of both the cartridge connectors and the printer's connectors. I've also bought a brand new HP original ink cartridge to test and the alignment failed. When the alignment test page comes out, only b&w shows up.
Is it that the color cartridge is depleted as well and I just need to replace that or is there another issue with alignment?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)