03-31-2010 12:44 AM - edited 03-31-2010 12:51 AM
Tried to use the ADF for the FIRST time EVER - it started to feed the paper then made a loud whirring noise and stopped with the message above, went thru all the sugested trouble shooting steps with online support, nothing worked, they then said it needs servicing or replacing.
Everything else works fine, including scanning directly from the glass - only the ADF is faulty, and it seems it has been faulty from the start .
Has anyone else resolved this problem? I know I'm not alone in this!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)