12-28-2009 03:40 PM
I have had a look at the different software drivers for the above Officejet and can only get the basic Windows version to work. I have downloaded the PCL5/6 % PSC but cannot get the USB connection to work. I have looked at the troubleshooting but cannot see any obvious solution. I mainly used Windows XP with this so with just the basic Windows driver/software I lose most of the better features.
12-28-2009 07:41 PM
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)