09-18-2012 09:05 AM
I've just intsalled a new Officejet Pro 8600 and connected it my network via wireless. It printed fine the first day but the next day docs just sat in the print queue but didn't print. I've tried running the HP Print and Scan Doctor and it said it fixed a problem with the print queue but still nothing printed! The only way I can get it to print at the moment is to stop & restart the print spooler every time! The blue wireless light on the printer is on and the printer is set as my default
09-19-2012 01:23 PM
Do you have this issue with more than one computer?
Can you scan ok from this computer?
How far is the printer from the wireless router?
Do you have a lot of walls or metal objects between the printer and router?
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)