01-08-2010 10:15 AM
I have a new computer with windows 7 and no parallel port. There are no more internal slots in which to add a parallel port. Will the T45 work with an adapter that converts parallel to USB and will it need software conversion? Is there a separate driver or will the XP driver I have work?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)