07-16-2013 01:03 PM
Sounds like you have skewed the tray when you went to reinstall it. You will need to pull on the tray with a little force, but not to much to damage the printer or the tray to get it removed. Once you have it removed make sure it is on its tracks when you go to reinstall the tray.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)