Question

Honor Student
czeeesky
Message 1 of 6 (1,180 Views)

Paper jam HP Deskjet 3070a e-All-in-One Printer B611

Hello everyone. I am the owner HP 3070a and yesterday something weird happened. My sister wanted to print some documents. First page of documents was printed correctly but after that printer did not take next part of paper and show warning on the screen "Paper jam. Please remove paper jam and press ok button". And now the warning is showed all the time. I've checked inside the printer some unfamiliar objects but there wasn't anyone. In some forum i have found an information about paper sensors which is probably active. I think the sensor is the main problem. Could some help me with this?

Regents Professor
Travis_C
Message 2 of 6 (1,148 Views)

Re: Paper jam HP Deskjet 3070a e-All-in-One Printer B611

Hello czeeesky

Try the following article it covers paper jams and has several possible solutions.

Paper Jam

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
Honor Student
czeeesky
Message 3 of 6 (1,136 Views)

It didn't help me. Any new ideas?

Regents Professor
Travis_C
Message 4 of 6 (1,135 Views)

Hello czeeesky

I would try the following two tools located at the link below. Try the HP Print and Scan Doctor and the HP Hardware Diagnostic Utility. One of them may be able to fix or at least discover the problem.

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

Honor Student
czeeesky
Message 5 of 6 (1,101 Views)

Hey, I'm sry for being inactive but i had a lot of work. I have already fixed my printer, but there is another problem now. At first i want to explain how i fixed it. During any actions my printer does, on the right side of the printer under inks there is an element that is moving forward and then backward. In that element there is something that i don't know how to call it, but it was placed improperly. Now printer is working and printing, but it gives me white sheet. It behaves like all would be fine, but ink isn't on the piece of paper. Sometime only pink color is printed.

Sorry for my English, I hope you will understand all.

Regents Professor
Travis_C
Message 6 of 6 (1,099 Views)

Hello czeeesky

Glad to hear you resolved your first problem. Give the following article a look for help resolving your current problem. As before let me know if anything changes.

Printer Prints Blank Sheets of Paper

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation