01-11-2011 01:00 PM
My printer of 2 weeks has on the front screen that it needed to update the onboard software.
The installation then hangs on "installing product update 2 of 2" with the countdown clock at 00:01
Should I turn it off at the power?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation