PhotoSmart Essential 3.5 problem (2021 Views)
Tutor
rockydoo
Message 1 of 5 (2,021 Views)

PhotoSmart Essential 3.5 problem

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place..here goes. This a.m. I clicked on my HP desktop icon & got in...the library said 103 photos there & when I went into it...it said no photos found..... Now I can't get into the PhotoSmart Essential 3.5 desktop icon at all. What's going on? I just bought a HP all-in-one F2210 printer a month ago & haven't had any problems. Any advice or help for me. I'm a tiny bit above a newbie. TIA 
Top Student
Susan2009
Message 2 of 5 (1,706 Views)

Re: PhotoSmart Essential 3.5 problem

I have a Photosmart C6280 and use Essential 3.5. I find this software frustrating because half the time I can not open it. Any suggestions?
Honor Student
pennywick
Message 3 of 5 (1,247 Views)

Hello, I've just seen your query of last May and wonder if it was ever solved?  I have a F4180 and have just the same problem , even down to the 103 photos found!  I just don't know what to do.

Student
mharizqd
Message 4 of 5 (1,236 Views)

hp photosmart 7260

hello i ahve a problem on my hp  phosmart 7260..i have tried doing all the task online help i browse but it dont print, and when i tried to print it dont give me message wether if it has no ink, wrong paper etc...will someone help me pls?:womansad:

Tutor
rockydoo
Message 5 of 5 (1,228 Views)

Pennywick, this is what I did & it's worked ok ever since. I got the tele # of  HP remote services. I let the tech take control of my computer & they did "whatever" they do & it was fixed.. I'm not up on all the technical words they used. I don't have that tele # right off hand..but I'll try to find it if you can't find it yourself. ok Good luck.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation