05-29-2009 12:31 PM
02-08-2010 04:35 AM
Hello, I've just seen your query of last May and wonder if it was ever solved? I have a F4180 and have just the same problem , even down to the 103 photos found! I just don't know what to do.
02-08-2010 05:53 AM
hello i ahve a problem on my hp phosmart 7260..i have tried doing all the task online help i browse but it dont print, and when i tried to print it dont give me message wether if it has no ink, wrong paper etc...will someone help me pls?
02-08-2010 07:37 AM
Pennywick, this is what I did & it's worked ok ever since. I got the tele # of HP remote services. I let the tech take control of my computer & they did "whatever" they do & it was fixed.. I'm not up on all the technical words they used. I don't have that tele # right off hand..but I'll try to find it if you can't find it yourself. ok Good luck.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)