09-01-2009 11:46 AM
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
02-20-2012 02:56 AM
how do i download the software from the internet that is needed to install my HP Photosmart C4200 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, Copier Series without my software disc that came with my hardware?
09-09-2012 05:32 PM
If you Goggle search your product you would find this.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
10-28-2013 01:46 PM
I noticed you are looking on how to connect your printer to your computer without the cd. You can download a printer driver from www.hp.com. You will need to have your model number and your operating system to ensure you are downloading the correct driver.
I can help you with that, could you please respond to me with:
If you do have the Photosmart C4280, the correct link for the drivers is: HP Photosmart C4280 Drivers
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation