Photosmart 2610 printer indicates offline (149 Views)
Student
alcowin
Message 1 of 2 (149 Views)

Photosmart 2610 printer indicates offline

After changing the wireless router ( for the laptop in another room )  to a cisco linksys EA3500 my HP Photosmart 2610 printer shows offline therefore I am unable to print.  Currently the connection is into the router.  I tried connecting the printer into the back of the computer but windows told me it did not recognize the device.  I was going to delete the printer and reload it but I can not find the disk that accompanied the printer when purchased.  Should the printer be connected to the router or the computer tower?  Also, if I need to simply reload the printer how might I go about getting a disk.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 2 of 2 (136 Views)

Re: Photosmart 2610 printer indicates offline

This article should help with your printer offline error:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02221706&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

Give the steps outlined a try and let us know if it helps.

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation