01-19-2011 10:12 AM
I'm using Mac with Snow Leopard, and I've used Photosmart 2710 on a wireless network for many years. I've recently switched my home network to WPA, but now discover that the setup Wizard on my Photosmart 2710 accepts only WEP passwords (which require a certain length) and will not accept the WPA password (which it rejects as having the "wrong" length.
Is there a way to get the Photosmart 2710 to accept an (11-letter) WPA password?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)