08-27-2010 02:52 PM
I am going to college and i can't seem to connect my Photosmart printer to my Hp Envy laptop via bluetooth. I know how to connect it through a router but it would be much easier to just have it in my room connect to bluetooth. What should i do?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)