01-27-2010 02:30 AM
I have bought a Photosmart c5180 all-in-one printer from a friend (never been used or installed). My problem is, that he does not have the original ink cartridges. Apparently, the first time i have to use the cartridges that should have come with the device. I have bought new original cartridges, but the printer don't care :-( How can i solve this?
01-27-2010 08:49 AM
Call HP Tech Support, and they will send you a set of starter cartridges.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation