09-07-2013 11:12 AM
I have an HP Photosmart Wireless C310. The pick up rollers rotate when there is no paper in it, but they do not rotate and advance the paper when there is paper in it. Can you suggest a solution ?
09-09-2013 07:56 AM
Sorry that you are having a problem with the no pick.
Here is a link that may assist you with the problem.
Try cleaning the rollers with lint free cloth and water.
Let me know if all of this helps.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)