05-12-2012 03:03 PM
I have an HP Officejet 6310 All in One. One side of the printer cartridge door is not in place, like it came out of the track. Won't close all the way on that side. Can it be put back on? If so, how. Thanks.
05-14-2012 07:40 AM
To access the print cartridges on the OJ 6310 you have to open the top of the printer. Can you provide a photo showing which door you are talking about?
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)