Question

Student
pdgall
Message 1 of 3 (1,890 Views)

Printer Disk

[ Edited ]

Hi

I have a HP Printer Series F4180  and I miss place my disk to my printer, (anyway I can't find the disk)

and I deleted one part of my printer  (all - in - one) part,  How can I order a new disk for my printer???

<text deleted>

Donna

<text removed for privacy>

I can only print I can't used my scanner for pictures  I an helpless

Intern
Insane_Nomad
Message 2 of 3 (1,884 Views)

Re: Printer Disk

You may download the printer software free of cost instead of ordering an installation disc:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=3177566&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en〈=en&cc=us

Choose the right operating system for your printer drivers and download FULL FEATURE SOFTWARE AND DRIVERS.

Even though I am a HP Employee, on this forum I donot represent my employer.
Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 3 of 3 (1,874 Views)

Re: Printer Disk

[ Edited ]

In addition to the downloadable drivers available at this link there are also options to order a replacement CD.  Chose your operating system then look for the "order a CD" on the drivers page.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation