12-19-2009 12:07 PM - last edited on 12-20-2009 02:38 PM by WendyM
I have a HP Printer Series F4180 and I miss place my disk to my printer, (anyway I can't find the disk)
and I deleted one part of my printer (all - in - one) part, How can I order a new disk for my printer???
<text removed for privacy>
I can only print I can't used my scanner for pictures I an helpless
12-19-2009 01:12 PM
You may download the printer software free of cost instead of ordering an installation disc:
Choose the right operating system for your printer drivers and download FULL FEATURE SOFTWARE AND DRIVERS.
12-20-2009 10:42 AM - edited 12-20-2009 10:42 AM
In addition to the downloadable drivers available at this link there are also options to order a replacement CD. Chose your operating system then look for the "order a CD" on the drivers page.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)